15.1.12

drifting ballerina

the loved ones

the different rose

the pomegranate
beige rose

wrinkled ones


It's been many years since I ballet-danced, but if I was to dance again, these would have been my dancing shoes...
and to return back to reality, instead of wearing all these really ugly foldable flats that save your feet after a dancing night out, these soft leather ballerinas are the prettiest way to get back home... now that I'm thinking about it, I would go out with these at first place. no need for heels!

 the drifter leather on etsy and blog

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the feature, dear! Glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should strat dancing again, im sure you still have it in you :)
    these balerinas are way to cute! bookmarked their shop on etsy, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete